Non-Emergency Traffic Concerns

Citizens can report non-emergency traffic concerns online by clicking this link:


File a report by phone:

Report a pothole by phone, please call (605) 394-4152.

Report an issue with a street light, traffic sign, or traffic signal, please call (605) 394-4118 and select the appropriate option.


More in this category: « Code Enforcement violations

Login Form