How to Report...

Code Enforcement violations

Complaints may be filed in person, over the phone, through the mail, or by e-mail. To file a complaint in person, download and fill-out the Complaint Form and bring to our office at 300 Sixth Street. To file a complaint over the phone, call the Code Enforcement Office at (605)…

Pothole or street damage

Citizens can report potholes by calling the Pothole Hotline (605-394-4152). Typically, potholes will be repaired/filled the same day.

Street Lights

To report street light damage or an outage, contact the City's Traffic Operations/Engineering Services at 605-394-4118.

Login Form