Prepare Ahead of Time
- Collect details about your education and employment history. If you wish to submit a resume, you can attach it to your application.
- The first time you create an application, be ready to spend 30 minutes or more, though you can save your work at any time and return to it later.
- You will also need an email account. If you do not already have one, free email is available through providers such as Yahoo, Hotmail, and AIM mail (AOL).
Applications will only be accepted online using NEOGOV, except in the case of ADA requirements. If you have an ADA concern with filling out our applications please contact the Human Resources Office at 605-394-4136.
Log in to Our Secure Website
- From the Human Resources page, you will click on Career Opportunities. For a listing of non-benefited positions, click on the seasonal/temporary employment.
- Click on the job title you are interested in. REVIEW THE JOB QUALIFICATIONS CAREFULLY. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be accepted.
- If qualified, click on “Apply.” If this is your first online application with us, you will set up an account with a Username and Password. Please make sure to save this information for future use.
Create or Edit Your Application
- Be thorough. Your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.