Contact Janet Parr at 394-6139 xt. 2215 or email [email protected] for details of your recipe choice for February.
Make one recipe at home & share a meal together from Food52 Genius Recipes. Bring home samples of other recipes to enjoy.
1) Olive Oil & Maple Granola
2) 'Use a Spoon' Chopped Salad
3) Warm Squash & Chickpea Salad with Tahini
4) Potato Soup with Fried Almonds
6) Balsamic Glazed Beets & Greens
8) Gratin of Zucchini, Rice & Onions with Cheese
9) Strawberry Shortcakes
10) Marie-Helene's Apple Cake
Limit 10 participants.
There are good recipes & there are great ones - and then, there are genius recipes. Rethink the way you cook with 100 smart, foolproof recipes using unexpected simple techniques & familiar ingredients used in a new way making cooking fun.
Food52 executive editor Kristen Miglore obtained a master's degree in Food Studies from New York University & a culinary degree from the Institute of Culinary Education. Food52 Genius Recipes is a New York Times bestseller. Food52.com has become a premier online community for cooks at all levels & includes cooking contests, a hotline, & integrated kitchen & home shop.
Visit food52.com more information.