It's the most wonderful time of the year! It's our annual COOKIE EXCHANGE!
Contact Janet Parr at 394-6139 xt. 2215 or email [email protected] for details of your cookie choice for December.
Burnt Sugar Ginger Cookies, Lemony White Chocolate Truffles, Peppermint Bark Shortbread Bites, Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting... Make five dozen of one cookie recipe at home, sample cookies together from Rebecca Firth's The Cookie Book: Decadent Bites for Every Occasion. Bring home a scrumptious assortment of cookies to share & enjoy, with fun holiday packaging provided.
1) French Meringues
2) Super Peanut-y Peanut Butter Cookies ~ taken
3) Chocolate Stout Cookies with Irish Buttercream
4) Burnt Sugar Ginger Cookies
5) Vanilla Bean Thumbprint Cookies with Dulce de Leche ~ taken
6) Lemony White Chocolate Truffles ~ taken
7) Hazelnut Mint Chip Coolers
8) Dark Chocolate Five-Spice Truffles ~ taken
9) Spiced Brown Butter Muscovado Sugar Cookies
10) Tai Tai's Peppermint Sandwich Cookie ~ taken
11) Peppermint Bark Shortbread Bites ~ taken
12) Blood Orange Jammy Sammies
13) The Defibrillator
14) Petite Caramel Creams
15) Chai Oatmeal Bars with Vanilla Bean Drizzle ~ taken
Limit 15 participants.
Rebecca Firth is a food writer, photographer & creator of the sweet-focused blog, DisplacedHousewife. Mixing comfort with innovation, The Cookie Book contains 75 recipes with easy-to-follow instructions, tips & beautiful photography of each whimsical creation including an entire chapter devoted to festive favorites that will get you amped for the holiday season.
Visit displacedhousewife.com for more information.