125 Waterloo Street
Rapid City, SD 57701
Phone: (605) 394-5223
FAX: (605) 394-5226
Roosevelt Swim Center is now open with changes in use, capacity limits.
Roosevelt Swim Center and Roosevelt Ice Arena:
- Patrons are recommended to wear masks in the front desk/concessions/lobby/common areas/pool deck (if you are not swimming).
- Sanitation stations will be located throughout the facility.
- Social distancing measures will be used in the queuing line to keep swimmers and skaters at a safe distance while in line.
- All season passes will be extended 180 days.
Roosevelt Swim Center specific changes:
- All locker rooms (Men's, Women's, and Family Change) are open for use. Lockers are available to rent and are sanitized daily.
- Steam rooms will not be available for use.
- Shared fitness equipment will be available for use with COVID cleaning procedures enforced.
- Swim Center programming is being offered with limited class sizes and offerings.
- There will be detailed disinfecting procedures in place for the bathrooms, locker rooms, benches, and lifeguard rescue tubes.
Other additions will include sneeze guards at both check-in stations and at concessions. Only pre-packaged drinks will be sold at concessions and available only when exiting the facility. Some lifeguard stands will have a six-foot social distancing box on the floor around each chair.
For any questions, please call the Roosevelt Swim Center at (605) 394-5223. We will see you soon!
Rapid City Aquatics is composed of 4 outdoor pools and 1 indoor swim center. The indoor swim center is open year round and offers fitness options along with fun. You can participate in group fitness classes, American Red Cross certification trainings, Kids Night Out activites, or just show up for open swim!
The 4 outdoor facilites are open during the seasonal summer months (late May to mid-August). Each of the 4 pools has ammenities that are special to each facility and are enjoyed during the hot summer months.
We employ lifeguards, swim instructors, group fitness instructors, front desk workers, concessions workers, and maintenance staff year round.
Scroll below to check out prices, facility hours, and other details involving Rapid City Aquatics.
ROOSEVELT SWIM CENTER HOURS
Swim Center Building Hours
|Monday-Friday||5:30am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 8:00pm|
Open Swim Leisure Pool
- All children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by someone at least 15 years old. This person must pay to enter the facility and must be in the water with the child.
- All children 7-9 years of age must be accompanied by someone at least 15 years old. This person must pay to enter the facility.
3:00pm - 8:45pm
|Wednesday*||3:00pm - 6:15pm|
|Friday||1:00pm - 8:45pm|
|Saturday||1:00pm - 7:45pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
*Open Swim in leisure pool only.
Family Swim ($11.00 per family--up to 4 people)
Family Swim: youth must be with someone 18 or older to swim during family swim
|Wednesday (Leisure pool)||6:30pm-8:45pm|
|Sunday (both pools)||5:15pm-7:45pm|
Channel Walking, Leisure Pool
5:30am - 3:00pm
5:30am - 1:00pm
|Saturday||8:00am - 1:00pm*
*Swim Lessons take priority
1:00pm - 7:45pm*
*Open Swim during this time
|Sunday||1:00pm - 7:45pm*
*Open Swim/Family Swim during this time
25 yard Lap Pool
|Monday-Thursday||5:30am - 4:00pm
5:00pm - 6:30pm
|Friday||5:30am - 8:45pm||Lap Swim/Swim Team/Programming|
|Saturday||8:00am - 7:45pm*||Lap Swim/Open Swim/Programming|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 7:45pm*||Lap Swim/Open Swim/Family Swim|
*These times include open swim activities. Swim Lessons/Group Fitness Classes have priority in the areas they occupy.
Please see staff if you are unsure if programming is taking place.
- Adult Swim Hours: M-TH 5:30am-4:00pm, 5:00pm-6:30pm; Fri: 5:30am-8:45pm; Sat., 8:00am-7:45pm; Sun., 1:00pm-7:45pm
- All children 6 years and younger must have someone 15 years or older in the water, within arms reach at all times.
Rapid City Aquatic 2021 Pass Structure & Pricing
Pass includes Adult Water/Land Exercise and equipment use only. Other programming offered and Swim Lessons are not included in the price of passes and are charged as such.
Racquetball is included in the price of the pass.
|Family (4 passes)||$201.00|
|Additional Family Member*||
|Young Adult (18-25)||$87.00|
|Family (4 passes)||$216.00|
|Additional Family Member*||$37.00|
|Young Adult (18-25)||$315.00|
|Family (4 passes)||$683.00|
|Additional Family Member*||$69.00|
|Hourly per court/per person||$6.00|
*Additional Family Member: must live in same household
**Couple defined as: Both customers producing mail addresses with the same address or married
There is a $3.00 charge for any Replacement Pass.
Land and Water Excercise Schedules
(included with memberships and day passes)