- You can print, scan, and copy documents on our color printers.
- Printing costs $0.15 per 8.5"x11" page and $0.30 per 11"x17" page.
- Print documents from your computer or phone using Mobile Printing. Download the ePRINTit app from the App Store or Google Play, or use the ePRINTit website to upload documents. Prints can be picked up at the drive-through or at any print station in the library.
- 90 minutes per day with valid library card
- 3 hours – may be used by patrons age 18 or older with valid photo ID within library
- Schedule a 30-minute, one-on-one session to learn how to use computers, word processing software, or email.
- Call 211
- AARP Toll-free Nationwide: 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277)
- AARP will not be providing in-person tax preparation assistance in 2021.