Prepare Ahead of Time
- Collect details about your education and employment history. If you wish to submit a resume, you can attach it to your application.
- The first time you create an application, be ready to spend 30 minutes or more, though you can save your work at any time and return to it later.
- You will also need an e-mail account. If you do not already have one, free e-mail is available through providers sush as Yahoo, Hotmail, and AIM mail (AOL).
- Application will only be accepted online using Neogov, except in the case of ADA requirements. If you have an ADA concern with filling out our applications, please contact the Human Resources Office at 605.394.4136.
Log in to our Secure Website
- From the Human Resources page, you will click on Career Opportunities.
- Click on the job title you are interested in or use the search function to locate a specific job.
- If qualified, click on "Apply." If this is your first online application with us, you will set up an account with a username and password. Please make sure to save this information for future use.
Create or Edit Your Application
- Be thorough. Your application is the primary tool used to evaluate your job qualifications. Applications my be rejected if incomplete.
Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted. It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you posses. Applications may not be accepted if you do not complete the application with your entire education and work experience history. Applications that use language such as “see resume” may be considered incomplete and you may not be considered for the position. You may upload your resume as additional attachment along with a cover letter, reference and any other documentation you deem appropriate to supplement your completed application.
Temporary employment applications for continuous postings expire 60 days after submission. If our current openings do not include jobs you are interested in at this time, you may complete a job interest notification request. You will be notified by e-mail once the position you are interested in is open for recruitment.
For technical assistance including password help, please contact NEOGOV at 855.524.5627.