300 Sixth Street
Rapid City, SD 57701
7:30 am - 5:00 pm M-F
Provide administrative services to assist in providing optimum service to the citizens of Rapid City.
Provides accounting services for all revenue generated by the City and all expenditures made.
Retired & Senior Volunteer Program Plus (RSVP+)
General Fund: 25%
Interdepartmental Charges: 18%
Other Funding: 57%
- Accounts for all revenue generated by the City and all expenditures made
- Prepares annual report, audit and budget
- Capital Improvement Program
- Prepares minutes, files official records
- Conducts elections
- Prepares and submits grant reports, processes grant reimbursement requests, organizes and maintains all documentation required for city and federal audits
- Purchases investment instruments
- Oversees RSVP
- Coordinates bonding and lease arrangements
- Provides administrative support to all City departments
Retired Senior Volunteer Program Plus (RSVP+)
- Works with more than 550 volunteers to coordinate over 11,500 hours of volunteer community service each month to the Black Hills area
- Provides support to over 90 non-profit and service organizations
- The change from RSVP to RSVP Plus removes the requirement for volunteers to be at least 55 years of age. The program now works with volunteers of all ages that are interested in participating in some sort of service to our community.
pdf Application for Right to Apply for Video Lottery Designation (67 KB) (Deadline is Thursday, October 13, 2022 at noon)