Air Quality Permits and Fees

An air quality permit is required for construction activities that will disturb one or more acres of natural or preexisting surface area. Open burning is regulated by the Fire Department. Parking and storage permits are required for unpaved parking and/or storage lots one acre or more in size.  Compliance plans are required for continuous operating activities which may cause particulate fugitive dust emissions to be released into the ambient air and are conducted on an ongoing basis in the same locality.  For additional information on permits, click the links below.

Login Form