Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
- Host conventions, meetings, receptions, concerts, Broadway plays, sporting events, etc.
- Home of the Rapid City Rush, 2010 CHL President Cup Hockey Champions.
- Home to the Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo, Black Hills Sport Show, Black Hills Home Builders Home Show, Lakota Nation Invitational, and multiple State High School Activities.
- Facility includes 10,000 seat arena, 1,745 fine arts theater, 7,450 seat ice arena, over 250,000 square feet of convention space and numerous meeting rooms.
- Over 4,000 free parking spaces adjacent to the complex.
- Full service in-house catering, concessions, event staff/security, ticketing, operations and production.
- A market of 300,000 which includes western South Dakota, eastern Wyoming, southeast Montana and northwest Nebraska.
- Over 1 million customers through the building in 2015 along with 723 events and 1444 event days.
- Governed by a Board of Directors
- Facility opened in 1977
- Major additions in 1986 (Rushmore Hall), 1997 (Food Court & Rushmore Hall North) and 2008 (Ice Arena & Parking Lot). Major remodel and refurbishing in 2007 (Fine Arts Theatre) and 2009 (LaCroix Hall)
- Provide utilities to the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center and Central High School
- Monitor other city-owned facilities and Rapid City area schools.