Community Development FAQs

Community Development FAQ's

A building permit is required for all structural development in Rapid City.  In addition, a building permit is required when the use of a structure and/or property changes to ensure that all building and fire code(s) are being met as well as to ensure that adequate parking is being provided…

Login Form