AGENDA FOR THE PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
City of Rapid City, South Dakota
12:30 P.M. Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 6
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 6
Public Comment closed
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of March 29, 2022.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW041222-01: Authorize staff to submit transit grant to FTA for FFY19 and FFY20 5339 Formula funds for capital assistance in the amount of $175,707. This grant will allow for RTS to replace two (2) ADA accessible paratransit vehicles at a cost ratio of 85/15.
3) PW041222-02: Authorize Staff to Advertise Bids for 2022 Street Patching, Project No. 22-2705 / CIP 50549.22A. Estimated Cost $170,000.
4) PW041222-03: Authorize the Public Works Director to Accept and Record Deeds for the Transfer of two (2) Drainage Properties Located in Homestead Subdivision Which Contain Regional Detention Facilities.
ITEMS FROM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
5) 22VR001: Approval of Resolution 2022-026 - Resolution for Vacation of Right-of-Way for all of Luna Avenue and Spruce Street right-of-ways lying adjacent to Lots L, M and adjacent alley of the NW1/4 of the SE1/4 of Section 30, T2N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located between 716 Eglin Street and 1630 Pine Street.
6) 22VR002: Approval of Resolution 2022-027 – Resolution for Vacation of Right-of-Way for alley right-of-way lying adjacent to Lot L and Lot M of the NW1/4 of the SW1/4 of Section 30, T2N, R8E, BHM, Rapid City, Pennington County, South Dakota, more generally described as being located between 716 Eglin Street and 1630 Pine Street.
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR