Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
Submit General Public Comments online here.
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 15
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 15
Public Comment closed
Submit Consent Item Public Comments onlne here.
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of September 29, 2020.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW101320-01: Authorize the Mayor and Finance Director to sign an agreement between the City of Rapid City and SSST, LLC for Construction of Public Sewer and Oversize Sewer Main Cost Reimbursement, not to exceed $72,784.00.
3) PW101320-02: Authorize Mayor and Finance Director to Sign Amendment No. 1 to Professional Services Agreement between the City of Rapid City and Longbranch Civil Engineering, Inc. for Regency Court Storm Sewer Improvements, Project No. 2599/ CIP No. 51301, for a total Contract Amount not to Exceed $80,842.40.
4) PW101320-03: Authorize Public Works Director to Accept and Record Deed for Transfer of Floodway Property from the Estate of Carl Schuler, Jr. to the City of Rapid City, With a Purchase Price of $11,500.
5) PW101320-04: Authorize Staff to Seek Proposals for Engineering Services for St. Patrick St. Reconstruction – Mt. Rushmore Rd. to 5th St., Project No. 20-2582 / CIP No. 51126
6) PW101320-05: Authorize Staff To Purchase Additional And Replacement Office Furniture From Evergreen Office Solutions, Pricing From State Contract # 16773 3 IFB 222 In The Amount Of $11,968.84.
7) PW101320-06: Authorize Staff To Purchase Additional And Replacement Office Furniture From Evergreen Office Solutions, Pricing From State Contract # 16773 3 IFB 222 In The Amount Of $7,847.84
8) PW101320-07: Authorize Staff To Advertise For Bids For The Purchase Of Two (2) Dial-A-Ride Vehicles. Estimated Cost $200,000.
9) PW101320-08: Authorize Mayor and Finance Director To Sign Contract Amendment 4 To TripSpark Software License And Maintenance Agreement. To Add Mapping Capabilities to the Scope of The Agreement, With An Increased Cost of $8.100.
10) PW101320-09: Approve Extending Contract Bid To The Following Contractors For The Parking Lot Contracts For The 2020-2021 Snow Season: G.J. Holsworth Lots 6-2 and 9, and JMD Excavating Lots 4, 5, 7, 8 and West Boulevard Lot.
11) PW101320-10: Approve Extending Contract Bid To The Following Contractors For The Operated Equipment Rental For Street Snow Removal Contract For The 2020-2021 Snow Season: Mainline Contracting, Simon, Lind-Exco, Beka Corporation, Site Works Specialists and JMD Excavating.
12) PW101320-11: Authorize Staff To Purchase One (1) New Tier 4 Diesel Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck Model DP70N1Pricing From Sourcewell Contract # 101816-MCF with RAKA In The Amount Of $81,383.60.
13) PW101320-12: Authorize Mayor and Finance Director to sign an agreement between the City of Rapid City and AET for detailed Landfill Gas Analysis services for a total cost of $1,200.
14) PW101320-13: Authorize Purchase of Garbage and Recycling Containers From Rehrig Pacific Company through Omnia Partners Cooperative Contract #00254, In The Amount Of $69,543.80
ITEMS FROM PARKS AND RECREATION
15) PW101320-14: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Agreement Between the City of Rapid City and Mountain States Security for Parks and Cemetery Security Services.