Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
Submit General Public Comment online here.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 11
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 11
Public Comment closed
Submit Consent Item Public Comment online here.
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of July 28, 2020.
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR’S OFFICE
2) PW081120-10: Confirm the reappointment of Jim Anderson and the new appointment of Sheila Hoyer to the Air Quality Board.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
3) PW081120-01: Approve Change Order #1-F to Black Hills Roofing for Project No. 20-2492 / CIP No. 50098 2019 Roof Replacement – Hail Damage for an increase of $6,455.60.
4) PW081120-02: Authorize Staff to Advertise for Bids for Robbinsdale Phase 6 Parkview Reconstruction Project No. 19-2517 / CIP No. 51232-B. Estimated Cost $2,826,000.00
5) PW081120-03: Authorize Staff to Advertise for Bids for Tower Road Stabilization Project, Project No. 19-2537/ CIP No. 51254 in the amount of $400,000.00
6) PW081120-04: Authorize Staff to Advertise for Bids for City Springs Lane Overlay Project / Project No. 19-2552 / CIP No. 50549. Estimated Cost $130,000.00
7) PW081120-05: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign a contract amendment number 3 with Chamberlin Architects for Project No. 2527 / CIP No. 51249 Star of the West Restrooms.
8) PW081120-06: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Professional Services Agreement between the City of Rapid City and Ferber Engineering Company for Knollwood Drainage Basin Detention Element 303 Maintenance, Project No. 20-2601/ CIP No. 51303, for an Amount Not to Exceed $40,300.00.
9) PW081120-09: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign an infill and oversize agreement between the City of Rapid City and Indian Health Services for construction of a public water main in Soo San Drive north of Canyon Lake Drive, not to exceed $10,969.30.
ITEMS FROM PARKS AND RECREATION
10) PW081120-07: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Professional Services Agreement between the City of Rapid City and Ferber Engineering Company for Cambell Street Bike Path Extension, Project No. PR20-6178, for an Amount Not to Exceed $33,110.00.
11) PW081120-08: Authorize Staff to Request Proposals for Security Services for Park Shelters, Gates, and Restrooms and Cemetery Gates and Office.