Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
Submit comments for General Public Comment here.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 9
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 9
Public Comment closed
Submit comments for Consent Items here.
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of April 28, 2020.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW051220-01: Approve change order 4F to Tru-Form Construction, Inc. for Disk and Haines Avenue Intersection, Project #16-2347/CIP NO.51121 for an increase of $3,016.99.
3) PW051220-02: Approve change order 1F to Tru-Form Construction, Inc. for Main Street Valve Repair 5th to West Blvd, Project #2456/CIP NO.50705 for an decrease of $7,055.72.
4) PW051220-03: Approve change order 1F to Tru-Form Construction, Inc. for Concrete Panel Repair Project 5th and Healing Way, Project #2542/CIP NO.50445 for an increase of $33.41.
5) PW051220-04: Authorize staff to advertise for 2020 Chip Seal, Project No. 19-2543 / CIP 50844 for $205,000.
6) PW051220-05: Authorize staff to advertise for Pavement Rehabilitation Project Grand Vista Ct to Kepp Ct, Project No. 19-2547 / CIP 50549 for $310,000.
7) PW051220-07: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Agreement between the City of Rapid City and Yasmeen Dream 111, LLC for Sanitary Sewer Main Cost Reimbursement for Shepherd Hills Subdivision for an amount not to exceed $92,688.00
8) PW051220-08: Authorize the Mayor and Finance Officer to sign a covenant agreement between the City of Rapid City and DEVCOR, LLC allowing connection to City water system.
9) PW051220-09: Approve Request from Dean Kelly Construction for a variance to waive the requirement to install sidewalk along Krebs Drive, Rapid City, per City Ordinance 12.08.060.