Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 8
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 8
Public Comment closed
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of October 15, 2019.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW102919-01: Approve Change Order 1 F to Simon Contractors of SD, Inc. for Pavement Rehabilitation Project, East Monroe Street, Project #18-2470/CIP 50844 for a decrease of $9,498.62. Final quantities were adjusted to complete the project.
3) PW102919-02: Approve Change Order No. 1 – Final to Black Hills Roofing for 2018 Roof Replacement – Bid Package #2 Project #2431 CIP No. 50098 for an add of $969.07.
4) PW102919-03: Authorize Staff to Seek Proposals for Engineering Services for Operations - Miscellaneous Improvements Projects, Project Number 19-2540 /CIP Number 51132, budgeted for approximately $260,000 annually over three years for a total of $780,000.
5) PW102919-04: Approve Request for Stormwater Drainage Utility Fee Abatement for Lombardy Shop, LLC, for property located at 1911 Lombardy Dr, Tax ID 36296, in the amount of $182.08 (2019).
6) PW102919-05: Approve and Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Amendment No. 1 with FMG Engineering, Inc for Elk Vale Reservoir Water Level Investigation, Project No. 19-2511/CIP No. 51238. This is a no cost schedule change.
7) PW102919-07: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign amendment 1 to an agreement between the City of Rapid City and FMG Engineering, Inc. for Engineering Services for Rapid City Landfill Permit 2018, Project Number: 18 – 2448 / CIP #51202 in the amount of $8,561.00.
ITEMS FROM PARKS AND RECREATION
8) PW102919-06: Approve Change Order No. 1 to BTD Enterprises, LLC, for LaCroix Disc Golf and Sidewalk Project No. PR19-6169, for an increase of $1,500.