Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 7
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 7
Public Comment closed
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of June 25, 2019.
ITEMS FROM THE MAYOR’S OFFICE
2) PW070919-06: Confirm the reappointment of Maurice Miller to the Historic Sign Review Committee.
ITEMS FROM THE CITY ATTORNEY
3) PW070919-01: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Master License Agreement with CommNet Cellular Inc. d/b/a Verizon Wireless concerning small wireless facilities on City property and rights of way
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
4) PW070919-02: Authorize staff to advertise for bids 2019 Fire Hydrant Installation Annual Project.
5) PW070919-03: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign the “State of South Dakota Department of Transportation Bridge Improvement Grant Agreement for Preservation – Local Administration” for the East Main Street North Bridge (Structure # 52-424-302). City Project Number 19-2525 / CIP 51247.
6) PW070919-04: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign Professional Services Agreement between the City of Rapid City and Ferber Engineering Company, Inc. for 12th Street Reconstruction – West Main Street to Fulton Street, Project No.19-2499 / CIP No. 50927, for an Amount not to exceed $379,565.00.
7) PW070919-05: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Amendment No. 1 to Franklin Engineering & Consultants, L.L.C. (Franklin) Professional Services agreement for Solid Waste - Landfill Gas Collection and Control System (GCCS) Operations Compliance Assistance, Project No. 19-2510 in the amount of $12,395.00.