Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1– 11
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 11
Public Comment closed
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of May 14, 2019.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW052819-01: Approve Change Order #1 F to Flat Rock, LLC for Lacroix Links Drain Pan Replacement Project, Project# 18-2461/CIP 51206 for a decrease of $882.00.
3) PW052819-02: Request Authorization for Staff to Seek Proposals for Engineering Services for Flormann Street Water Main Replacement Project, Mt Rushmore Road to Apollo Circle, Project No. 19-2512/CIP 51235.
4) PW052819-03: Request Authorization to Seek Proposals for Professional Services for Robbinsdale Phase 6 Design, Project No. 19-2515 / CIP No. 51232.
5) PW052819-04: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to Sign an Agreement between the City of Rapid and Skyline Engineering, LLC for Design and Bidding for Downtown Lighting, Project No. 19-2500/CIP No. 51228, in the amount of $157,862.00
6) PW052819-05: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign State of South Dakota Joint Powers Financial and Maintenance Agreement among Department of Transportation, City of Rapid City, Pennington County and Meade County.
7) PW052819-06: Authorize staff to advertise for W Main and Jackson Blvd Panel Repair Project, Project No. 19-2513 / CIP 50445 for $215,000.
8) PW052819-09: Approve Request from Brandon George for a Variance to Waive the Requirement to Install Sidewalk along Emerson Lane, Rapid City, per City Ordinance 12.08.060.
9) PW052819-07: Authorize staff to Advertise for Bids to Purchase new Residential 65 and 95 gallon Garbage and Recycle containers for curbside collection. Estimated cost of $150,000.00
10) PW052819-08: Authorize Amendment to allow removal of the requirement that the Contractor perform a minimum of 50% of the work for the Rapid City Water Reclamation Facility Digester Motor Control Center (MCC) and UV/Administration Transfer Switch Replacement, Project No. 19-2485 / CIP No. 51216.
ITEMS FROM THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
11) 19VR002: Ulland Outlot Revised – Approval of Resolution 2019-013 - A request by FMG Engineering for Rapid City Economic Development Foundation to consider an application for a Vacation of Right-of-Way for property generally described as being located northeast of the intersection of East Boulevard and East Main Street.