Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
Adoption of the Agenda
General Public Comment
A time for members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Committee on any issue, not limited to items on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by unanimous vote of the Council members present.
CONSENT ITEMS – Items 1 – 14
Public Comment opened – Items 1 - 14
Public Comment closed
Remove Items from the “Consent Items” and Vote on Remaining Consent Items
1) Approve minutes of March 26, 2019.
ITEMS FROM THE PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
2) PW040919-01: Approve Change Order #4F to Western Construction, Inc. for Catron Boulevard Widening Project, Project# 16-2343/CIP 51115 for a decrease of $56,547.90
3) PW040919-02: Authorize Staff to Seek Proposals for Engineering Services for 12th Street Reconstruction - West Main Street to Fulton Street, Project No. 19-2499 / CIP 50927
4) PW040919-03: Approve contract extension on contract awarded May 2017 to Simon (Hills Materials) for the purchase of Limestone Gravel for use by various City departments.
5) PW040919-04: Approve contract extension on contract awarded May 2017 to Simon (Hills Materials) for the purchase of Hot Mix Asphalt for use by various City departments.
6) PW040919-05: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Amendment No. 1 to Bartlett and West for Northridge Booster Pump Station and Stoney Creek Booster Pump Station Improvements, Project No. 14-2178/CIP No. 50812.CD , in the amount of $12,242.00.
7) PW040919-06: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Amendment No. 3 to Banner Associates for East Rapid City Water Expansion, Project No. 13-2107/CIP No. 50964, in the amount of $142,412.50.
8) PW040919-07: Authorize Mayor and Finance Officer to sign Covenant Agreement to permit a retaining wall to encroach into the adjacent public Right--of-Way.
9) PW040919-08: Approve Request for abatement of 2019 Stormwater Drainage Utility Fee for SD Conf Assn of 7th Day Adventist, for property located at 305 N 39th Street Tax ID 32011, in the amount of $985.63
10) PW040919-09: Approve Request for abatement of the 2019 Stormwater Drainage Utility Fee for Sylvia Conrad, for property located in N1/2 SW1/4 NE1/4 Section 8 T1N R8E Tax ID 37909, in the amount of $87.08
11) PW040919-10: Approve Advertising Authority for Purchase of One (1) Current Model Year Vacuum Street Sweeper. Estimated cost: $267,000.00
12) PW040919-11: Authorize staff to advertise for Bids for Cationic Polymer - Coagulant for the Jackson Springs Water Treatment Plant. Estimated Cost: $18,000
13) PW040919-12: Authorize Staff to Advertise for Bids for Concrete Replacement as a result of main break repairs. Estimated Cost: $150,000
ITEMS FROM COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
14) 19VR001 Approve with Stipulations A request by Scott O'Meara for OM Properties to consider an application for a Vacation of Right-of-Way for property generally described as being located at 316 and 324 East Boulevard.
END OF CONSENT CALENDAR