AGENDA OF THE TECHNICAL COORDINATING COMMITTEE
February 15, 2018, 10:00 A.M. – Council Chambers
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair before the meeting starts.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Executive Policy Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
2. 18TP002 – Acknowledge the 2017 Traffic Count Book
3. 18TP003 – Approve the 2017 Annual Report
4. 18TP006 – Approve the I-90 Exit 61 to Exit 67 Corridor Study Final Report
5. 18TP007 – Approve the Coordinated Transit – Human Services Transportation Plan – Public Participation Plan Worksheet
6. 18TP008 – Approve the 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment 18-002
7. 18TP009 – Acknowledge the 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment 18-001A
8 Safe Travel for Every Pedestrian
9. Update on Construction Projects
10. Update on Planning Projects