ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Rapid City Community Planning and Development Department at 605-394-4120 so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
August 17, 2017, 10:00 A.M. – 3rd Floor West Meeting Room
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Technical Coordinating Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
1. Approval of pdf Minutes (23 KB) of the June 15, 2017 meeting
2. 17TP011 – Approve the 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program - Final
3. 17TP012 – Approve the Agreement Between the City of Rapid City and the City of Box Elder for Accomplishing the Rapid City Area Transportation Planning Process
4. 17TP013 – Approve the Agreement Between the City of Rapid City and Pennington County for Accomplishing the Rapid City Area Transportation Planning Process
5. 17TP015 – Approve the 2017 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment 17-02
6. 17TP016 – Approve the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment 17-001A
7. 17TP017 – Acknowledge the 2018 Rapid City Area Metropolitan Planning Organization Meeting Schedule
8. Update on Construction Projects
9.Update on Planning Projects