ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Rapid City Community Planning and Development Department at 605-394-4120 so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
February 16, 2017, 1:30 P.M. - 1st Floor Community Room
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Executive Policy Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
1. Approval of pdf Minutes (88 KB) of the December 15, 2016 meeting
2. 17TP001 – Acknowledge the 2016 Traffic Count Book
3. 17TP002 – Approve the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment 17-002
4. 17TP003 – Approve the 2016 Annual Report
5. Update on Construction Projects
6. Update on Planning Projects
2017 Meeting Dates:
April 13 June 15 July 20 August 17 September 14 October 12 December 14