ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Rapid City Community Planning and Development Department at 605-394-4120 so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
AGENDA OF THE EXECUTIVE POLICY COMMITTEE
December 14, 2017, 1:30 P.M. – Council Chambers
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Executive Policy Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
1. Approval of pdf Minutes (22 KB) of the October 12, 2017 meeting
2. 17TP026– Recommend approving the Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Listing of Obligated Projects
3. 17TP027– Recommend approving the Transit Feasibility Study – Draft Report
4. 17TP028– Recommend acknowledging the Fiscal Year 2018 Transportation Products & Due Dates
5. 17TP029– Recommend approving the 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment #18-001
6. pdf 17TP031 (63 KB) – Approve Citizens Advisory Committee Member Appointments
7. 17TP035– Recommend approving the I-90 Exit 61 to 67 Corridor Study – Draft Report
8. Update on Construction Projects
9. Update on Planning Projects
2018 Meeting Dates: February 15 I April 12 I June 14 I August 16 I September 13 I October 11 I December 13