ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Rapid City Community Planning and Development Department at 605-394-4120 so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
pdf AGENDA (16 KB) OF THE EXECUTIVE POLICY COMMITTEE
April 13, 2017, 1:30 P.M. - 1st Floor Community Room
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Executive Policy Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
1. Approval of pdf Minutes (76 KB) of the February 16, 2017 meeting
2. 17TP005 – Acknowledge the Socio-Economic Report
3. 17TP006 – Approve the 2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment 17-003
4. 17TP007 – Approve the 2017 Unified Planning Work Program Amendment 2017-01 and Amendment #1 to Agreement #311291
5. 17TP008 – Approve the Section 5310 Award Recommendation
6. 17TP003 – Approve the Amended 2016 Annual Report
7. Update on Construction Projects
8. Update on Planning Projects
2017 Meeting Dates:
June 15 September 14
July 20 October 12
August 17 December 14