ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Rapid City Community Planning and Development Department at 605-394-4120 so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
pdf AGENDA (16 KB) OF THE CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
September 14, 2017, 7:30 A.M. – Council Chambers
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Citizens Advisory Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
1. Approval of pdf Minutes (26 KB) of the August 17, 2017 meeting
2. 17TP018 – Recommend approving the 2018 Unified Planning Work Program - Draft
3. 17TP019 – Recommend approving the Railroad Quiet Zone Study Public Participation Plan
4. 17TP020 – Recommend approving the Cambell Street/East North Corridor Study Public Participation Plan
5. 17TP021 – Recommend approving Resolution #2017-01: A Minor Update to the RapidTRIP 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan
6. Update on Construction Projects
7. Update on Planning Projects
2017 Meeting Dates: Oct. 12 | Dec.14
2018 Meeting Dates: Feb. 15 | Apr. 12 | June 14 | Aug. 16 | Sep. 13 | Oct. 11 | Dec. 13