ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Rapid City Community Planning and Development Department at 605-394-4120 so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
AGENDA OF THE CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
October 12, 2017, 7:30 A.M. – Council Chambers
300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701
Committee members are reminded that members are subject to SDCL 3-23 (Disclosure Laws) which address the disclosure of any conflicts of interest a member may have regarding direct benefit from any item for the committee’s consideration. Members should report any potential conflicts to the committee chair.
General Public Comment
A time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Citizens Advisory Committee on any transportation issue within the Metropolitan Planning Organization Area.
1. Approval of pdf Minutes (22 KB) of the September 14, 2017 meeting
2. 17TP022 – Approve the 2018 Unified Planning Work Program - Final
3. 17TP023 – Approve the Agreement between the City of Rapid City and the SDDOT for accomplishing the Rapid City Area Transportation Planning Process in the Amount of $632,025
4. 17TP024 – Approve the Meade County Corridor Study from Erickson Ranch Road to 143rd Avenue Public Participation Plan
5. 17TP025 – Acknowledge the 2013-2017 Coordinated Public Transit Human Services Transportation Plan Update
6. Update on Construction Projects
7. Update on Planning Projects