ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Airport Administration Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
AGENDA FOR THE RAPID CITY REGIONAL AIRPORT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Airport Administration Office, 4550 Terminal Rd Suite 102, Rapid City, South Dakota
9:00 a.m., Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Purpose: Regular Meeting
ROLL CALL AND DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- AP01242023-01 December 20, 2022
GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
This is a time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Airport Board on any issue on or not on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by a majority vote of the Board members present. The President may limit general public comment to a set amount of time per individual, but not less than three (3) minutes. The Board may approve of a greater amount of time by a majority vote.
FINANCIAL ITEMS REQUIRING BOARD ACTION
2) AP01242023-02 Bill List
ITEMS REQUIRING BOARD ACTION
CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
3) AP01242023 -03 Approve General Aviation and Ground Transportation Operator Permits.
Business Name Operator Type
22-1149 – Air Methods Corp dba Black Hills Life Light Air Medical Transport
23-1354 – Alpine Air Aircraft Charter
23-1348 – Joseph and Michele Carlin Aircraft Storage
23-1378 – Consolidated Hangar Group LLC Aircraft Storage
23-1482 – Rapid Fuel Aircraft Storage, Self-Serve Fuel
23-1360 – Retjet LLC Aircraft Storage
23-1481 – Advanced AeroTechnologies Group Avionics Maintenance
23-1483 – Lyft Inc TNC – Transportation Network Co
23-1396 – Rasier Inc (Uber) TNC – Transportation Network Co
23-1480 – Dale Aviation Medical Transport, Aircraft & Avionics
Maintenance, Aircraft Charter
4) AP01242023-04 Approve Assignment of Lease Agreement from Gen3 Aviation, LLC to Charlie Whiskey, LLC for 4056 Hansen Hangar Lane.
5) AP01242023-05 Approve Resolution No. 2023-01 Notice of Intent to Enter a Commercial Lease and Use Agreement with Charlie Whiskey, LLC.
6) AP01242023-06 Approve Resolution No. 2023-02 Notice of Intent to Enter a Lease and Use Agreement with Sky Dine, Inc.
7) AP01242023-07 Approve Amendment No. 2 to Mead & Hunt Task Order 2021-1 for Miscellaneous Services in the Amount of $30,000.
8) AP01242023-08 Authorize Staff to Advertise for Bids, Issue RFP and/or Purchase Equipment per City and State Code the following budgeted items:
- Purchase Terminal Furniture Airport Capital Funds $ 60,000
- Purchase New Tahoe or Similar Airport Capital Funds $ 55,000
- Mower to Replace #23 Airport Capital Funds $ 25,000
- Purchase Air Compressor Airport Capital Funds $ 20,000
- Purchase Locator System Airport Capital Funds $ 15,000
9) AP01242023-09 Approve changing the dates of the December 2023 regular board meeting to December 19, 2023, and the January 2024 regular board meeting to January 23, 2024.
10) AP01242023-10 Approve Assignment of Lease Agreement between Laverne (Judith) Tech to Blok Air, Inc.
NON CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
11) AP01242023-11 Authorize staff to apply and accept if received a Competitive Funding Opportunity: Airport Improvement Program Supplemental Discretionary Grant for Terminal Renovation and Expansion Project #1in the amount of $20,000,000.
DISCUSSION FROM THE PRESIDENT, BOARD MEMBERS AND STAFF