ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Airport Administration Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
AGENDA FOR THE RAPID CITY REGIONAL AIRPORT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Airport Administration Office, 4550 Terminal Rd Suite 102, Rapid City, South Dakota
9:00 a.m., Tuesday September 13, 2022
Purpose: Regular Meeting
ROLL CALL AND DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
1) AP09132022-01 August 9, 2022 Minutes
GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
This is a time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Airport Board on any issue not on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by a majority vote of the Board members present. The President may limit general public comment to a set amount of time per individual, but not less than three (3) minutes. The Board may approve of a greater amount of time by a majority vote.
FINANCIAL ITEMS REQUIRING BOARD ACTION
2) AP09132022-02 Bill List
ITEMS REQUIRING BOARD ACTION
3) AP09132022-03 Approve Final Concept Report from Mead & Hunt on Terminal Expansion.
4) AP09132022-04 Approve Amendment #1 to Mead & Hunt Task Order 2022-2 Terminal Expansion and Renovation for an increase of $1,408,788, for a total contract of $8,206,175.
5) AP09132022-05 Acknowledge Special Operator Permit for Dale Aviation to Host Elevate Mixer on September 13, 2022, and approve waiving of the Special Operator Permit fee.
6) AP09132022-06 Approve Agreement with Express Collections, Inc.
DISCUSSION FROM THE PRESIDENT, BOARD MEMBERS AND STAFF