ADA Compliance: The City of Rapid City fully subscribes to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you desire to attend this public meeting and are in need of special accommodations, please notify the Airport Administration Office 24 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate auxiliary aids and services are available.
AGENDA FOR THE RAPID CITY REGIONAL AIRPORT BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Airport Administration Office, 4550 Terminal Rd Suite 102, Rapid City, South Dakota
9:00 a.m., Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Purpose: Regular Meeting
ROLL CALL AND DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
1) AP09122023-01 – August 8, 2023 Minutes
GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
This is a time for the members of the public to discuss or express concerns to the Airport Board on any issue on or not on the agenda. Action will not be taken at the meeting on any issue not on the agenda, except by placement on the agenda by a majority vote of the Board members present. The President may limit general public comment to a set amount of time per individual, but not less than three (3) minutes. The Board may approve of a greater amount of time by a majority vote.
FINANCIAL ITEMS REQUIRING BOARD ACTION
2) AP09122023-02 – Bill List
CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
3) AP09122023-03 Approve Resolution 2023-07 Resolution of Intent to Enter a Lease and Use Agreement with Federal Express
4) AP09122023-04 Approve Resolution 2023-08 Resolution of Intent to Enter a Lease and Use Agreement with T-Mobile
5) AP09122023-05 Approve Authorization to Issue Request for Proposals for Air Service Development Services
6) AP09122023-06 Approve Amendment 1 to Mead Hunt Task Order 2021-7 GA Access Roads CACO for an increase of $15,000
7) AP09122023-07Approve Authorization for Executive Director to Sign Future Addendums to Agreement with Lawrence & Schiller for 2023 Marketing Services in an amount not to exceed $90,000.00.
ITEMS REQUIRING BOARD ACTION
8) AP09122023-08 Award Contract to Scull Construction for Terminal Renovation
DISCUSSION FROM THE PRESIDENT, BOARD MEMBERS AND STAFF
General Aviation Committee Report