Help us by reporting a Non-Emergency concern about Traffic Safety

If you need to contact the Rapid City Police Department to report non-emergency police concerns or problems, please call (605)394-4131 to speak to a Dispatcher.

Fields marked with * are required
Captcha Image
Play CAPTCHA Audio
Reload captcha image challenge

Login Form