Complaints may be filed in person, over the phone, through the mail, or by e-mail.
- To file a complaint in person, download and fill-out the pdf Complaint Form ( 52 KB ) and bring to our office at 333 Sixth Street (in the Bus Station).
- To file a complaint over the phone, call the Code Enforcement Office at (605) 355-3465.
- To file a complaint through the mail, download and fill-out the pdf Complaint Form ( 52 KB ) and mail to:
Rapid City Code Enforcement
300 Sixth Street
Rapid City, SD 57701
The following information regarding the complaint should be submitted:
- You must have a specific address to file a complaint.
If the property is a vacant lot, provide addresses of surrounding properties or specific directions in order for the Code Enforcement Officer to look at the correct property. If the Officer can't locate the property, the complaint will not be filed.
- State specific issues you would like addressed.
- Not required, but If you provide your name, address, phone number or e-mail address the Ordinance Officer can contact you for additional information if needed.