Suggest a Purchase
NOTICE: To maintain a balanced collection, the Rapid City Public Libraries can consider 50 requested items per year per patron.
- If you are unsure if the library owns the item you are requesting, please click here to search the online catalog or ask a staff member for assistance.
- Requests may take two to six weeks to process.
- If you are requesting materials in a series or with more than one volume, please fill out a separate request for each item.
- Please note that microfilm rentals or other prepaid requests must be made in person at the Reference desk.
- Email Address Requirement: If the Rapid City Public Libraries are unable to fill your request and you would like to be notified, an email address is required.
By Clicking the submit button, you verify that you have read and agree to the terms of the lending fees and copyright notice.
Copyright (C) 2014 The City of Rapid City. All rights reserved. Disclaimer